Are you a beginner? Educate yourself in our academy.
The TradeStreet Team has video courses and live broadcasts available to help you get started.
Within the Team Candidate program, you will have access to more than 80 lessons led by professional trader and investor Dominik Kovarik and our expert team.
You will learn everything from the basics of the stock market, control of the trading platform, how to best use the analytical application TradeStreet and evaluate your trades, the basics of Money management, and how to keep the psyche under control to technical analysis.
Before starting trading, you have the opportunity to study for up to 30 days and learn how to use and work with our application.
What courses are available?
In total, you will get access to more than 80 video lessons where you will learn the basics, how to use our tools, the trading platform, and the TtradeStreet application.
80% success in Trading is psychology and 20% technique. In this video course, you will find lessons that will significantly help you with your psyche.
- Business and Trading – why are they closed?
- Order Flow – why the price moves?
- Why does the price go down 3x faster than it goes up?
- Why not spend a long time on the demo?
- 2 things that are guaranteed to rob you of money
- Why have a business plan and stick to it?
- Euphoria and fear introduction
- Be the casino – not the player
- Set your goals
- Choose the appropriate strategy and trading tool
- Why not focus on money in the beginning?
- Why is it important to have a time schedule?
- How to get used to losing trades?
- Take what the market offers you, not what you want
- Forget about previous trades
- Do you want to be right or make money?
- Price first, message second
- How do you know if your strategy is working?
- Why not follow every move in the market?
- Why record your trades and how?
- How to gain confidence in yourself?
- Watch your time frame
- Trade small and be able to trade tomorrow
- My pattern does not appear for a long time – How to avoid impulsive trades?
- Do you have a string of profitable trades? Watch out for this!
- Is losing a trade bad? What is “good” and “bad” in the world of Trading?
- I have lost several times in a row, and I am afraid to enter another store – what should I do?
- Self-control and self-observation is the key to success
Before you start, we will teach you how to control and set up the MetaTrader trading platform.
- How to download and install MetaTrader?
- How to log in to the Trading account?
- How to download and upload new indicators from MQL5. pages?
- How to add symbols?
- Time frames and chart display
- How to install the mobile app?
- Create and save templates
- Market order trades
- What are Stop orders?
- What are Limit Orders?
- How to set up mobile push notifications?
- How to add a symbol in a mobile app?
- How to create an order in the mobile application?
- How to add indicators in the mobile app?
In this course, you will learn:
- Trading VS Investing
- The secret of profitable trading
- Business styles
- Choosing a broker and platforms
- What is a chart?
- An introduction to the trading platform
- Introduction to technical analysis
- Supports and resistances
- Moving averages
- Basics of Money Management
- Basics of psychology
- What computer does Dominik Kovarik use for trading?
- What is a margin account, and what to watch out for?
- When to start trading on a real account, and how to proceed?
- Minimum initial capital and what you are most often asked about
In this course, you will learn:
- What are the options?
- Differences between stocks and options
- Types of options
- Difference between buying and listing options
- What are ITM, ATM, and OTM options?
- Option time decay
- How to choose brokers for options trading?
As part of the verification process and on the TradeStreet Team, you will have access to our TradeStreet analytics application, which is used by thousands of traders around the world.
You will learn about:
- Application Overview
- How to use option activity to trade stock indices, shares, commodities, and currencies?
- What is DarkPool, and how to use it?
- How to read and use estimates from WallStreet’s most profitable analysts?
- How TradeStreet Analyst Algo works?
- How to use the best insider buys for your trading?
- Valuation functions and their use
- Price chart control
- How to create watchlists and look for unusual activities?
- How to use a trade journal and evaluate trades?
In this advanced course, you will learn:
- Explanation of terms for unusual optional activity
- Types of orders (what are sweep, split, and block orders?)
- What does a yellow parenthesis mean for unusual activity?
- What does a blue parenthesis mean in an unusual optional activity?
- How to add unusual option orders to favorites?
- How to set filters on an unusual optional activity?
- How to turn on/off sound notifications?
- What are purchase orders or statements?
- How to use option activity for swing trading?
- An example of using unusual activity for intraday trading